Monitoring & project management
Together with specialized local partner CROs, we provide dedicated teams of continuously trained clinical research associates (CRAs), who ensure consistent and effective monitoring of study sites. Monitoring includes pre-study, initiation, interim and close-out visits. All monitoring activities are closely coordinated and co-monitored by an international project manager.
Special focus lies on quality, timelines and ensuring the necessary exchange of information between all participating parties through a validated Study Information System (SIS). We organize management and communication plans based on your requirements, taking into consideration frequency and format.
Project management includes:
- Preparation of a comprehensive project plan with time and events schedule
- Training requirements
- Project-specific operating manual
- Regular communication to assure that all team members at Metronomia understand study timelines and deliverables
- Regular communication with the sponsor regarding study progress
- Proactive approach to identify and resolve any issues that may impact any project milestone or deliverables