Meet us at CDISC Interchange 2018 | 25 – 26 April 2018 | Berlin | Germany
Metronomia will exhibit at the 2018 CDISC Interchange, taking place on 25 and 26 April in Berlin. We are looking forward to welcome you at our booth!
CDISC is a 501(c)(3) global, nonprofit charitable organization that develops data standards to streamline clinical research and enable connections to healthcare.
CDISC Interchanges are global events held annually on three continents with hundreds of attendees gathering to network, share their expertise, best practices, and lessons learned about implementing CDISC data standards to enable clinical research to "speak the same language."
Reasons to attend the Interchange:
- Hear presentations and panel discussions from visionaries, thought leaders and global regulatory representatives on the latest trends and initiatives in clinical research.
- Attend CDISC-authorized courses to learn CDISC Standards from the source
- Participate in hands-on workshops geared toward practical application of CDISC Standards
- Gain knowledge from case studies and best practices in standards implementation
- Stay up to date on new and upcoming CDISC standards
- Discover the many benefits of SHARE, CDISC's metadata repository that supports developing, governing, publishing, and consuming CDISC standards in human and machine-readable formats
- Learn the latest developments and new approaches in eSource
Read more about the event: https://www.cdisc.org/events/interchanges/2018-europe-interchange/