Services | Metronomia - your partner for COVID-19 and other trials during and after the pandemic!
Our recent experiences and successes during the COVID-19 pandemic prove that we are your partners for rapid & high quality support of COVID-19 and other trials.
While carefully managing new and ongoing trials, Metronomia started work on a COVID-19 trial in March 2020, completing the build of essential data management platforms/interfaces and enabling randomization of patients within less than 2 weeks of award.
What is the secret to Metronomia’s success? We know and execute what is needed most now, made possible only by exceptionally committed and high-performing teams that go beyond expectations and industry standards for the feasibility of critically important projects within the shortest timeframes.
How we can support your COVID-19 or other projects in turbulent times:
- Biostatistical consulting excellence
- Time to event data with Competing Risks, e.g. Death or Triage as Competing Event
- Multistate Modeling, e.g. on / off of ventilation needs
- Established and proven pathways for ultrashort turnaround times for regulatory authority, ethical-/scientific committee, other vendor/CRO interactions, etc.
- Our contribution to the fight against COVID-19: Fees from biostatistical consulting for COVID-19 related trials will be donated to the Corona Research Fund of the University Hospital in Essen (spenden-für-corona.de) (from April to December 2020).
- Rapid provision of Biostatistics & Data Management essential trial deliverables
- In-house expertise enabling rapid development of robust statistical sections of study protocol
- Agile eCRF setup and validation enabling launch within days rather than weeks/months
- Parallel development of Randomization and IRT for immediate functionality after eCRF launch
- For the period after Covid-19, robust backend services
- Biostatistical programming and outputs for short-term reporting and data read-out
- Medical writing proficiency for your reporting, publishing and other scientific needs
- Data integration, summaries for filing readiness
- Remote trial monitoring and decentralized trial approaches
- Biostatistical services / statistical programming
- Clinical data management
- Medical Writing
Essentials for successful COVID-19 studies:
Speed – why is it critical?
- Because the landscape is extremely competitive and volatile.
- Because patients and physicians need viable options as soon as possible.
Metronomia is fast because of our dedicated, pragmatic, target-oriented decision makers who are experts in their field.
Agility & Flexibility – why is it critical?
- Because the situation is new and dynamic, with insights developing daily
- Because conditions (e.g. in ICUs, hospitals, regions, standard of care, etc.) vary and “one size fits all” approaches may not be possible.
- Because customization as trials progress is advantageous due to rapid setup, and real-time learnings and optimization.
At Metronomia our processes work for our projects and not against them!
Expertise in Data Science – why is it critical?
- To fill gaps in knowledge & understanding
- To propose highly effective & qualitative solutions, both conventional & non-conventional
- To get the job done successfully and efficiently
- To support approval of safe and efficacious drugs and dropping of those that are not
Metronomia – 30 years of experience, 85% return business, 90% referrals, 100% know-how
Cost Effectiveness & Efficiency – why is it critical?
- Responsible budgeting and spend are key to good partnerships
- Value for money means less money spent now and more for future endeavors
- Well established processes save time, money and resource for all parties involved
At Metronomia, you pay for professional services, not for professional marketing!
Case-Study: COVID-19 Case Study @Metronomia
- COVID-19 trial in ICU patients initiated end of March 2020
- Achievements in the COVID-19 trial setup
- Development of a phase II/III statistical design within 3 days
- Development of a fully functional eCRF from receipt of draft protocol to eCRF go-live within 5 days
- Setup of randomization and provision of a fully integrated IRT technology that allowed First Patient Randomized within 2 hours of eCRF go-live.
- Metronomia’s contributions to this COVID-19 trial
- Statistical consulting and study protocol development
- Clinical data management, provision of eCRF and IRT
- Statistical programming
Why Metronomia is your partner for COVID-19 and other trials
- Relevant Experience:
- Our COVID-19 trial team is familiar with associated challenges and ready to serve new partners
- Proven track record of rapid trial setup and timely, successful execution of services
- Over 30 relevant studies in past 5 years in vaccine, immunology, respiratory diseases and other related areas
- Experts in critical care indication trials
- 30 successful years of DataScience@Metronomia due to exceptional reliability, quality and customer experience
- Operational Excellence:
- Exceptional quality and performance
- Passion & commitment for “better data”
- Unrivalled ﬂexibility and agility
- Customized service through dedicated project teams
- Well-established processes, pathways and state-of-the-art technology
Let us support you in your effort to combat COVID-19 and/or other conditions in the challenging period ahead. Our specialists are available anytime for a consultation. Contact us and we will be happy to get in touch with you!
We’ll donate all revenues from statistical consulting for COVID-19 studies.
Metronomia successfully implemented an accelerated setup for a first clinical study in COVID-19 patients.
Metronomia is prepared. Effective measures have been implemented ...