Data. people. excellence.
METRONOMIA Clinical research:
Data. People. Excellence.
For over 30 years, METRONOMIA has been an exceptional partner to a wide range of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies, contributing expertise in biostatistical consulting, biostatistical services and clinical data management to clinical development programs.
Located in Munich, Germany, the heart of the German biotech industry, our team of 80 highly skilled statisticians, data managers, clinical programmers and medical writers are dedicated to the needs of customers and their projects in all clinical development phases and major therapeutic areas. Looking back over 30 years of partnership and 600+ clinical projects, METRONOMIA has carved out a strong and stable niche in the highly competitive contract research organization (CRO) landscape through our unsurpassable unique selling points:
METRONOMIA's Unique Selling Points:
- Exceptional proactivity, ﬂexibility and dedication
- Personalized and customized service through stable project teams
- Focus on customer journey for long-lasting partnerships built on trust
- Service provision based on quality, expertise and integrity
- Processes and state-of-the-art technology that work for our customers
- Successful business model based on repeat-business and referrals
Check out our latest News!
Metronomia Clinical Research is looking forward to partnering with you at the BIO-Europe digital event from Oct 25th to Oct 28th. Metronomia will be represented at BIO-Europe by Marcel Polak, our Senior Business Development Partner. Meet with Marcel to explore collaboration opportunities, to share your company's data science needs, and to discuss how Metronomia can leverage your clinical research & development!
Metronomia Clinical Research, a firmly established European Data Science CRO with 30+ years of industry experience and partnership, will be represented at two upcoming digital career events in November. Come and meet us at:
THU Career Fair, Technical Institute Ulm - Nov 4th 2021 and
WIMA Congress 2021, University Ulm - Nov 19th 2021
Metronomia Clinical Research, a firmly established European Data Science CRO with 30+ years of industry experience and partnership, will be represented by our Managing Director, Denise Lee at the DBT in Stuttgart, Germany on September 20th and 21st.
Let´s be brilliant.
It’s easy with the right team.
Smart minds flourish when they feel at ease and do meaningful work. Unlock your potential at METRONOMIA and contribute to medical progress in an attractive working environment with a group of true team players.
- Clinical Trial Assistent* (459.3 KiB)
- Senior Clinical Data Manager* (497.8 KiB)
- Clinical Data Manager* (452.2 KiB)
- Senior Statistical Programmer* (463.9 KiB)
- Senior Statistician* (465.8 KiB)
- Proposal Manager* (part time) (447.7 KiB)
*Gender is irrelevant. Fitting the profile is all that matters.