Data. people. excellence.
METRONOMIA Clinical Research:
Data. People. Excellence.
Our team of more than 120 highly skilled and committed experts serves the needs of our customers with the highest degree of flexibility, reliability and quality.
Our clients are pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Over 650 successful projects in all clinical development phases and major therapeutic areas are a testament to our data science excellence and exceptional service quality!
- Sustainable business relationships with >92% repeat business.
- Exceptional customer experience through personalized service, and open, honest and proactive communication.
- Direct access to experts, statisticians, clinical data managers & medical writers enables maximum efficiency and adaptability to client needs.
- State-of-the-art knowledge, processes & technology.
- Size matters! Our clients experience METRONOMIA as the “right”-sized partner – which always gives the “right” attention to their projects.
Check out our latest News!
METRONOMIA will attend the 11th “OUTSOURCING IN CLINICAL TRIALS NORDICS” conference, taking place on 24th and 25th of October in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The OCT Nordics, combined with the CTS and Medical Devices Nordics, is the perfect platform for professionals from across a range of clinical trial functions to meet, network, and hear about latest developments in clinical research.
Meet us at “CTIP – Clinical Trials Innovation Programme”, 15th – 16th November 2023 | New York City | USA
METRONOMIA will participate in the “Clinical Trials Innovation Programme”, taking place on 15th and 16th of April 2023 in Brooklyn, New York City, USA.
Metronomia Clinical Research will be exhibiting and partnering at the BIO-Europe®, taking place from 6th to 8th of November in Munich, Germany.
Metronomia’s Managing Directors, Rudolf Köhne-Volland, Markus Niemeir and Simon Rückinger as well as our Business Development team, Stephan Wildner and Marcel Polak, are happy to discuss how Metronomia can best support biopharmaceutical sponsors through full care for their clinical trial data. Competent. Reliable. Flexible.
Let´s be brilliant.
It’s easy with the right team.
Smart minds flourish when they feel at ease and do meaningful work. Unlock your potential at METRONOMIA and contribute to medical progress in an attractive working environment with a group of true team players.
*Gender is irrelevant. Fitting the profile is all that matters.