Data. people. excellence.
METRONOMIA Clinical Research:
Data. People. Excellence.
Our team of 100 highly skilled and committed employees serve the needs of our customers with the highest degree of flexibility, reliability and quality.
Our clients are pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Over 650 successful projects in all clinical development phases and major therapeutic areas are a testament to our data science excellence and exceptional service quality!
- Sustainable business relationships with >92% repeat business.
- Exceptional customer experience through personalized service, and open, honest and proactive communication.
- Direct access to experts, statisticians, clinical data managers & medical writers enables maximum efficiency and adaptability to client needs.
- State-of-the-art knowledge, processes & technology.
- Size matters! Our clients experience METRONOMIA as the “right”-sized partner – which always gives the “right” attention to their projects.
Check out our latest News!
Markus Niemeier and Dr. Simon Rückinger join Metronomia's leadership team.
For over 30 years, Metronomia has stood for continuity and progress, as well as financial independence. Since its founding in 1990, Metronomia has seen tremendous growth and success and is now a dynamic medium-sized company with over 100 employees.
Being a member of the BVMA (“Bundesverband Medizinischer Auftragsinstitute”, Federal Association of Contract Research Organisations), we strongly recommend the 30th annual Symposium of the BVMA, taking place at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich on 25th of November 2022. A get-together at Sea Life Munich on the evening of the 24th will be the prelude to this year’s jubilee Symposium.
Metronomia will be exhibiting at Arena International’s “OUTSOURCING IN CLINICAL TRIALS DACH 2022” conference, taking place on 30th November and 1st October in Munich, Germany.
Let´s be brilliant.
It’s easy with the right team.
Smart minds flourish when they feel at ease and do meaningful work. Unlock your potential at METRONOMIA and contribute to medical progress in an attractive working environment with a group of true team players.